Well life as a working mom has taken full affect and sadly the blog has gotten hit the hardest. I apologize to all my followers for the lack of posts lately but in all honesty my meals have been rather quickly put together and taking a picture of it has not been on my mind. The good news is I’ve adjusted back to working and have already found a few recipes I want to try and post about. Until then I’ve decided to post about a new topic and share a picture of the baby.
With the ever evolving world of food science and product development I thought I’d try to share products that I find and love or ones I’ve used for years. For my first post on this subject I’m featuring a new found joy and an old classic favorite! Both are quick, easy and healthy snacks which makes them both a go to in our house.
Trader Joe’s Just Mangoes
- It’s quick and easy to pack for traveling and snacking on the go
- It’s healthy. The ingredients literally are “DRIED MANGOES.” That’s it and that’s all I need it to be!
- No added sugar and it’s still sweet and delicious
- 120 calories per serving, 2 g Fiber and 4 1/2 servings per container
Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bar
What I love about this product:
- Another quick and easy snack for work
- They fill you up!
- Compared to other protein bars I find that they don’t have the strong taste of the added protein powder
- Why I really love this product. I think I’m eating dessert but I’m still getting some nutrition. It’s sweet and tastes like a treat at the end of a meal. I love bringing them to lunch!
- 190 calories, 10 grams Protein and 5 grams of fiber